NZAMI provides a constant stream of support information to members with a fortnightly eNews (newsletter), regular CPD Seminars, Webinars and Workshops, and opportunities to interact with fellow professionals in the adviser community.
NZAMI also provides up-to-date professional advice for its members and represents the interests of migration advisers in public policy consultations.
• Gain recognition for belonging to a reputable national association of members
• Be involved and take an active role in the affairs and advancement of the Association
• Benefit from the member search facilities on the NZAMI website, available to prospective migrants worldwide
• Enjoy improved credibility and increased profile by marketing yourself as a member of NZAMI, using the Association’s logo and other identifiers
• Enjoy the spin-off of the Association’s marketing campaign to portray members as dedicated professionals and educate the public to look for the NZAMI logo for all immigration needs
• Service - clients will be confident that their advisor is competent to process their applications quickly and correctly
• Reliability - clients looking for reliability will select NZAMI members, who follow & accept disciplinary procedures
• Receive the latest information on immigration developments and interpretation of policy, including prompt notice of legislative changes
• Receive news, views, articles and updates in our free fortnightly newsletter
• Benefit from seminar and webinar presentations from knowledgeable and high profile speakers on topical subjects such as immigration policy, immigration law, business practice, taxation, marketing support etc; Auckland seminars are now live-streamed so you can be there in person! Recordings of these seminars are also available and offer excellent insight into important areas of immigration
• Take advantage of opportunities to meet INZ and IAA personnel
• Enjoy exchanging ideas with colleagues
• Take advantage of opportunities to contribute your proposals to the Minister of Immigration for the development of immigration policy
• Add your voice to lobby government on vital issues